Kybella is the ONLY FDA-approved nonsurgical treatment that contours and improves the appearance of submental fullness (double chin). Each treatment is customized to help you achieve your very own goals for an improved chin profile!
Kybella may be right for you if:
- You're bothered (unhappy, self-conscious, embarrassed) by fat under the chin, also known as the submental fullness
- You feel the condition makes you look older or heavier than you actually are
- You don't want to have surgery
- You eat well and exercise, but submental fullness does not go away
What Is Submental Fullness?
Submental fullness, often called a “double chin” is a common, yet undertreated, facial aesthetic condition found in both men and women. The presence of submental fat is influenced by a number of factors including aging, genetics, and weight gain, and is often hard to treat with diet and exercise alone.
Submental fullness, while not dangerous or life-threatening, does affect the appearance and can lead to an older, heavier look. Kybella is an easy, pain-free solution that will help you attain the youthful appearance you desire.
The number of Kybella treatments needed varies greatly from person to person. A Joie de Vivre medical professional will work with you to determine how many treatments you need to achieve your personal goals.
Contact Joie de Vivre today to schedule your FREE consultation and see if Kybella is right for you!
Before receiving Kybella, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- Have had or plan to have surgery on your face, neck or chin
- Have had cosmetic treatments on your face, neck or chin
- Have had or have medical conditions in or near the neck area
- Have had or have trouble swallowing
- Have bleeding problems
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are taking any medications, especially blood thinners