Dr. Michael S. Gurney, MD
Graduated summa cum laude from Wake Forest University and received his medical degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dr. Gurney received his Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology training at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. He is board certified in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Gurney has advanced injectable and laser certifications.
Dr. Gurney has practiced medicine in the Canton area for over 20 years. He serves as co-founder and co-owner with Amy.
- Medical School: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: National Naval Medical Center
- Undergraduate Degree: Wake Forest University, summa cum laude
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine
Memberships, Certifications & Associations
- Associate Member of the National Society of Cosmetic Physicians
- Clinical Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, NEOUCOM
- Member of the International Association of Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
- Certified in Medical Weight Management, Anti-aging Injectables and hCG weight management
- American Gastroenterology Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Edoscopy